Day of Arrival
Aloha! As your trip is getting closer, you're probably beginning to think about what to do when you get off the plane and maybe what to do while you're here. This will hopefully get you started on feeling better about both of those questions. The first part covers your arrival info and below that are the beginnings of "Things to do while you're out here"
|1.||First, lets get you from the airport to your Villa ; ) Here is the process for getting checked into your Villa that you’ll be staying at. If you are arriving at the airport and getting a rental car, we ask that you give us a call once you have your rental car and are leaving the airport. That way we know when to meet you.
Vicky will probably be the one to meet you and her phone number is 808 225 3484 and her email is firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any special requests regarding your arrival, room set up, ie, twins or King beds, Infant or toddler accommodations ( strollers, high chairs, etc) or have other questions, please feel free to give her a call or send her a note. Once you have your rental car ( the variable in the equation ) we will know how long until you arrive. Please be sure that we also have your flight arrival time so that we are better able to plan for your arrival.
My phone number is 808 225 3660 and my email is email@example.com . If you have both of those numbers with you when you come here you’ll be fine. If you want to add one more, there is a 24 hour security # at the Beach Villas and they also have your reservation information and the ability to provide you with emergency access to your room if that was needed for some reason because we were unavailable, but that would be a most unusual situation and hasn’t happened yet ; ) That phone number is 808-469-3575
If you have a GPS or smart phone, the physical address is 92-104 Waialii Place Kapolei HI 96707
|2.||Leaving the airport, take the H1 West exit toward Waianae . Now just stay on this road for about 19 miles until you come to the Ko Olina exit. It’s a large exit about 2 miles after you have passed the Shopping centers in Kapolei.You’ll come to an entry to Ko Olina and you’ll be asked your destination.Let them know you are going to the Beach Villas at Ko Olina. They will welcome you and you are on your way. On your right, you’ll have the Paradise Cove Luau, the Marriott Ihilani Hotel and the new Disney hotel that opened in August. On your left you’ll have the golf course and the new commercial center with an ABC store and some restaurants and ice cream.|
|3.||After the Disney Hotel, you’ll pass one large vacant lot on your right and then you’ll be turning right on Waialii Place toward the ocean and will see the Beach Villas on your left. You might see a sign also that says “Lagoon 2” At the end of the culdesac you can make a left turn into the circle drive of the reception area of the Beach Villas at Ko Olina which is where we will meet you and get you settled.|
Here are the suspects you’ll be looking for:
Also, this is good for getting oriented: Interactive map of Ko Olina A great link to look at Ko Olina.
Entry into the Beach Villas ~ As you’re coming out, feel free to call us if you have questions or aren’t sure if you’re on the right track. Below are the House Rules of the property. Please review them so you are able to make full use of the property.
Aloha and welcome to the Beach Villas at Ko Olina! Summary of House Rules ~ July 2016
The Beach Villas at Ko Olina are individually owned condominiums and are not a Traditional Hotel. We have both fulltime residents and guests like you who are here for shorter stays. The magic of the property is its ability to accomplish both of these uses. To ensure the equal enjoyment of the property by all of our Owners and Guests, this property has House Rules that are strictly enforced. We respectfully request your help during your stay to be aware of these House Rules & to understand that violations can result in the issuance of violations and fines being assessed to you and/or your guests for which you are the responsible party.
The areas of the House Rules that seem to require the most attention in order to avoid the most common types of infractions are listed in this Summary of House Rules, Beach Villas at Ko Olina
- NO SMOKING (including e-cigarettes) in the common areas – including lanais.
- Lanais- No towels or clothes may be draped over railings. No overnight sleeping, drying racks, toys, or beach equipment, etc. may be left on lanais.
- Vehicles must be parked in assigned stalls within the lines and display a valid parking permit. If your vehicle is too large to fit in your stall, see the front desk.
- No excessive noise or nuisances are allowed anywhere on the premises which may disturb the comfort and quiet enjoyment of others.
- Garbage must be tied up in trash bags before dropped down the trash chute. Large trash and recyclables may be taken to the receptacles on the ground floor. No items may be left in the hallways, ie. garbage, footwear, beach equipment.
- Recreational Facilities are for exclusive use of Beach Villas owners and guests.
Lap Pool & Spa – 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. – Quiet zone and lap swimming
Lagoon Pool & Spas – 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. – Family friendly area
Barbeque Use – 11 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. – Please adhere to posted instructions
Fitness Center – 6:00a.m. to 9:00p.m.
Following rules apply to recreation areas. In Case of Emergency, Call 911.
1) No LIFEGUARDS are on DUTY and all persons use such at their own risk.
2) Minor children must be accompanied and supervised by responsible adult.
3) No diving, jumping, running, horseplay, ball throwing or unsafe behavior at any time.
4) No boogie boards, air mattresses, or large flotation devices. Swimming aids are fine.
4) No person subject to involuntary natural bodily functions is permitted to use the pools/spas without effective swim diaper protection.
5) Any person with an infectious or communicable disease should not use the pools/spas.
6) No glassware/other breakable items, food, or beverage are allowed in the pools/spas.
7) Poolside furniture is on a first-come/first-serve basis; items may not be “reserved” and unattended items will be removed after 30 minutes. Pool towels are required over chaise lounge cushions for sanitary reasons.
It is strongly recommended minor children not utilize any fitness equipment unless directly supervised by an adult familiar with the safe and proper use of such equipment.
The Summary of the House Rules is prepared by the Resort Manager and is not meant to be the complete list of the rules. You may obtain a complete copy of the House Rules at the front desk and there should be a copy in your villa. Resort Manager is responsible for safety and compliance and has the right to issue warnings and fines for non-adherence.
Please show consideration for your neighbors and enjoy the Beach Villas.
Michael Hege R ~ Beach Villa Realty, LLC ~ 808 225 3660
Victoria Spanier ~ Beach Villa Realty, LLC ~ 808 225 3484
See you soon ! Michael & Vicky