House Rules Summary 2017 Beach Villas at Ko Olina
EXHIBIT E – Summary of House Rules, Beach Villas at Ko Olina
- NO SMOKING (including e-cigarettes) in the common areas – including lanais.
- Lanais – No towels, clothing or other objects may be draped over railings. No overnight sleeping, drying racks, toys, or beach equipment, etc. may be left on lanais.
- Vehicles must be parked in assigned stalls wholly within the lines and display a valid parking permit. If your vehicle is too large to fit in your stall, please see the Front Desk.
- No excessive noise or nuisances are allowed anywhere on the premises which may disturb the comfort and quiet enjoyment of others.
- Garbage must be tied up in trash bags before dropped down the trash chute. Large trash and recyclables may be taken to the receptacles on the ground floor. No items may be left in the hallways, i.e. garbage, footwear, beach equipment.
- Recreational Facilities are for exclusive use of Beach Villas owners and guests.
Lap Pool & Spa – 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. – Quiet zone and lap swimming
Lagoon Pool & Spas – 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. – Family friendly area Barbeque Use – 11 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. – Please follow all posted instructions Fitness Center – 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Following rules apply to recreation areas. In Case of Emergency, Call 911.
1) No LIFEGUARDS are on DUTY and all persons use such at their own risk.
2) Only persons who are able to swim or are directly supervised by competent swimmers are permitted to enter the pools. CDC Guidelines recommend against use of the spas by small children.
3) No diving, jumping, running, horseplay, ball throwing or unsafe behavior at any time.
4) No boogie boards, air mattresses, or large flotation devices. Swimming aids are fine. 4) No person subject to involuntary natural bodily functions is permitted to use the pools/spas without effective swim diaper protection.
5) Any person with an infectious or communicable disease should not use the pools/spas. 6) No glassware/other breakable items, food, or beverage are allowed in the pools/spas.
7) Poolside furniture is on a first-come/first-serve basis; items may not be “reserved” and unattended items will be removed after 30 minutes. Pool towels are required over chaise lounge cushions for sanitary reasons.
It is strongly recommended minor children not utilize any fitness equipment unless directly supervised by an adult familiar with the safe and proper use of such equipment.
The Summary of the House Rules is prepared by the Resort Manager and is not meant to be the complete list of the rules. You may obtain a complete copy of the House Rules at the front desk and there should be a copy in your villa. Resort Manager is responsible for safety and compliance and has the right to issue warnings and fines for nonadherence.
Please show consideration for your neighbors and enjoy the Beach Villas.